Welcome to Koranm.com!
What information do we collect?
How we collect your information?
Why we collect your information?
In supplying your personal information, you consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed, transferred to the Company and stored by us for providing a more personalized shopping experience for you. Our purpose of collecting your information includes, but is not restricted to :
Customer Testimonials and Reviews
We may post customer testimonials and reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you would like to request to have your testimonial or review removed from our site you may email us at customercare@Koranm.com.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. In such case, you may set the browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Platform.
Cookies Used for Advertising Purpose:
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. These kinds of cookies are typically used to personalise ads on this or other sites based on your use of our site, to measure ad effectiveness (for example, how often you click on or view ads and whether you go on to buy something from the advertiser) and to stop you being shown the same ad repeatedly. We work with website analytics and advertising partners, including Google Display Network, Facebook, etc. to deliver Kora.com advertisements on third party publisher websites - these partners may set cookies on your computer's web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you Kora.com advertisements elsewhere on the Internet and our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions, while using Kora.com services. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you and it allows Kora.com to optimize the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in concert with data about our online ads that have been shown using the Google Display Network, Facebook for Advertisers, or other online advertising networks. By doing so, we can understand how anonymous users interacted with our website after seeing our ads.
Sharing Personal Data or information:• We do not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
• The Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about any of its customers with any individual or any non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you've specifically requested.
• The Company may share/use the personal information and personally identifiable information provided by Users with its trusted partners (eg: courier partners, website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses, etc.) who work on behalf of or with the Company under strict confidentiality agreements.
• The Company may share your personal information with any third party for storage purpose on servers in secure cloud with multiple levels of security which may be located outside the EU.
• The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• The Company reserves its rights to responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• The Company believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
• If the Company sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, the Company may transfer your Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
• The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this website. However, the Company is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to your browser settings.
• This website, and any services available from this website and our other platform, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
• This website and any services available from this website and our other platforms which are directed to children under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years should have parental consent. By using our services, we will assume parental or guardian permission has been obtained in case you are under the age of 18 years. The platform reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access and use of services on the platform through your registered account if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and using our platform without parental consent.
The User can always choose to not disclose his/her personal information with us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
The User can add, delete, modify or make any other changes in the account details. When you register or update your details, we maintain a copy of unrevised information in our records. Upon a request by you, under certain conditions, we will:• Provide you, with a copy of your personal data;
• Correct any errors in your personal data, as indentified by you;
• Restricit our processing of your personal data;
• Erase your personal data; and
If you object to the processing of personal data, we will stop sending you direct communication and stop processing your personal data, save and except in our legitimate interests.
Protection of your Personal Information
We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using Godaddy SSL software, which encrypts the information that you feed in while registering or placing an order. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). We may at times, request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Please note, your Payment Card details are maintained in encrypted form on secured server.However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its outright security. Inspite of all these precautions on our part, if there is any attack in the form of hacking, distribution denial of service attack (DDOS), etc, which results in your personal data on our platform being compromised, we shall not be liable to you for any such loss or damage caused by any technologically harmful material such as viruses or a DDOS or otherwise.
How long we keep your information?
In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
We further request you to visit our privacy statement/policy periodically for changes and/or updates, if any.
NM Fashions Private Limited
Add:N M House, Plot no. 9(1), Walbhat Road (Service Road)
Cama Industrial Estate, Near Punjab National Bank,
Mumbai - 400063